Monday, June 1, 2009

Not-So-Solid Food

IMG_2216

Sorry that it has been so long since any of us have updated the blog. I don't know what excuse Colin has (probably simple buttheadedness) but I've been using my energy trying to learn how to eat solid food.

We kicked things off with rice cereal a couple weeks ago. It wasn't bad. Wasn't good. But it wasn't bad.

Then mom tried some peas. (Blech!)

Then there were carrots. (Meh.)

Sweet potatoes were a few days later. (I could get used to those.)

Then it was peas again. (Seriously, no thank you.)

Tonight we tried squash. (Hmm, interesting. Can I have some milk, please?)

Colin seems to be very interested in all my food, which is odd because, according to mom and dad, he wouldn't eat most of this stuff when he was my age.

Just another example of Colin trying to be more like me.

Well, I don't know how all you grownups eat this stuff. But at least it makes my poop stinkier, which I find rather hilarious.

No comments: