Monday, August 3, 2009

Say Cheese.

IMG_2636a

Over the weekend mom and dad took us up to Red Butte Garden to get some "official summer photos" (hence the matching shorts). Colin wasn't being a very cooperative model. But I guess he just knows that--unlike me--he doesn't really have a shot to do this stuff professionally.

Mom was happy, despite the fact that she learned they replaced the Perennial Garden where she and dad got married with a new Rose Garden.

Anyway, here are some of the better pics (even a couple of Colin). If you would like to hire me for professional modeling, please contact my agent.

IMG_2655a  IMG_2736a
IMG_2729a IMG_2689
IMG_2741a IMG_2666a

3 comments:

The Archer Family said...

Oh my gosh, they are so super cute. I love Reece's smile. He can definitely model!!! How hard was it to get both of them smiling and looking at you in the first picture?

Kara said...

I definitely think they have a future at this thing. Patrick, you would make a great Dad-ager.

Patrick said...

@Jymme-Lynn: It was luck. We sat them in the swing, stepped back, and said "smile." It was literally the first picture we snapped, I'm not sure I was even looking through the viewfinder. Colin wasn't interested in posing the rest of the day.

@Kara, I've been exchanging e-mails with Lindsay Lohan's dad. Apparently my first step is to do some prison time.