Monday, August 10, 2009

The Snowbirds of Summer

DSCN5232

This past Friday we all went up to Snowbird for my dad's work party. Usually work and party are oxymorons. But, in this case, there were plenty of thrills to keep me talking about it for days.

The best part was the Alpine Slide. The picture above is me riding it with mommy.

I also got to ride a ski lift, which was lots of fun.

DSCN5235

They also had big inflatable slides and other activities. I wanted to go on the tram, but the weather was starting to get ugly, and mom and dad said we'd have to wait until next time.

Of course, all the fun was pretty much for big kids. So, once again, the only thing Reece could do was watch. DSCN5223

Maybe next year, kiddo.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Go Colin! I am glad someone had fun at the work party.

The Archer Family said...

That's awesome. That slide looks like so much fun.